Search This Blog

Monday, July 17, 2017

Well, this is me..

Hi there! My name is Evan, 
I'm from Arkansas, but I'm currently living in Texas,
I'm an aspiring Broadway performer,
and I love musical theatre!
I think what got me into theatre was when I saw the touring production of Hairspray in third grade.. I remember really wanting to see a local production of Suessical, but unfortunately, I couldn't and I HAD to go see Hairspray with my grandparents.. I went in with negative hopes because I didn't get to see the show I wanted, but I actually really enjoyed the show.. I remember constantly listening to You Can't Stop the Beat and I eventually started watching lots of the classic movie musicals like A Chorus Line, Singin' in the Rain, She Loves Me, etc. But later on, I got into other things, and pushed musical theatre to the side.
A few years later, I got back on the musical train because my mother took me to see the amazing touring production of WICKED. That's when it clicked in my head, "OMG, this is the job for you, Evan.. Musical theatre is perfect for someone like you!" 
Well, that's my quirky musical nerd side of me, let's move on to some fun facts!

• I am a pescatarian
• I support PETA
• I have a fan mail sending addiction
• I have awful pollen allergies in the spring
• I wear socks to sleep

Well, that's all for me, I guess I'll move into why I made this blog. 
When I started sending fan mail, I noticed that there weren't many videos or blogs on helping others send fan mail to Broadway shows/stars, so I wanted to help expand that, and that is why you have the blog before you! 😊

Finally, I think that's all there is to know! I'm going to strive for 1-3 blog posts a week! Thank you for reading and I hope that I can help you out in the future! Keep conquering the stage! 
~ Evan

4 comments:

  1. Hi! I was wondering have you ever sent fan mail to Wicked LLC? If so have you done it recently? I just mailed a letter a couple of days ago, however I have not seen many posts recently with responses from them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I have 2 times, but they were both about a month ago.. I have yet to receive a response though, I'm not sure if it's ended or if they're taking a break.. But if I do receive a response from them, I'll be sure to make a post about it! :)

      Delete
  2. Thank you for responding. Also I was wondering have you ever sent fan mail to Laura Osnes?

    ReplyDelete