Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 11, 2017

Sounds like a blog post!

Hello friends, it's Evan and I'm back with another blog post for you all, this one being about the book Sounds Like Me: My Life (so far) in Song by Sara Bareilles. I know this doesn't have much to do with Broadway or musical theatre, but I LOVE Sara Bareilles and I love her work.


To jump right in, Sara Bareilles has really written something amazing with this book. I got to learn so much about her back story, her family, her inspiration
behind some of her songs, and so many other things that I've been wondering. She dives deep into so many emotional topics and there is so much depth and honesty in this book. This is definitely one of my favorite books of all time and I definitely plan on re-reading it many times! I recommend reading it with the audio book because Sara reads it and it feels like having a conversation with your best friend! This book has changed me as a performer AND as a human being, so tell all of your friends about Sounds Like Me: My Life (so far) in Song by Sara Bareilles!

Thank you so much for reading, keep conquering the stage!


~ Evan

No comments:

Post a Comment